Rad Reading – March

The book that I have read this month is called Diary of a Wimpy Kid Double Down by Jeff Kinney. The man character of the book is Greg and his best friend is Rowley. Greg thinks that his life is being secretly filmed but it isn’t and then he thinks his family is robots or aliens. Then he thinks that all of his family members in heaven are all ways watching him. Greg joins the band because all of the band people are being invited to a Halloween party that a girl at school is famous for so Greg tries out the French horn. Greg and Rowley get invited to a Halloween party and Rowley and Greg’s costume is a two headed monster so they are wear in one big t-shirt. On Halloween 🎃 the whole neighbor hood is flooded with geese and they end up not having any trick or treaters. With the left over Halloween candy Greg and Rowley try and make a movie but in the end the film was full of just when he was a little boy.

I liked this book because it is very funny and is a comic book and not a really long book. My favorite character from this book is Greg because he is very dumb like when (pg 214) “I grabbed on the shelf, and the whole storage unit came crashing down.” This is funny to me because latter in the book the dad finds out and he has’t to re organize it. My favorite quote from the book is “…Rowley didn’t STOP. He climbed half way up the big tree 🌲 🌳 🌴.” This is my favorite because he is crazy becasue how is he gonna get down and then to top it off then Greg starts hitting tennis balls at Rowley to get them down but then they call the fire department and get him down.