Rad Reading – February

For the month of February I have been reading a book called MAGNUS CHASE AMD THE GODS OF ASGARD. The author of the book is by RICK RIORDAN. I haven’t finish book and I am on page two hundred. The main character in this book is named Magnus he has a friend named jack and he meets up with his friend Sam the Valkyrie girl. They meet up at a coffee shop and he buys her a chocolate Croissant and they meet up at a table outside. When they start to talk she gets a text saying that she needs to go help her friend because she is about to die so then Otis a goat comes up and eats her croissant 🥐 and they both start taking and then Otis gets a axe straight in the head so Magnus goes after the assassin and then Magnus isn’t able to catch him so he goes back to Valhalla a heaven and meats up with Sam again and then they do a battle in the battle course with all of the other monsters. A new comer has arrived to join the battle. They loses and all died so they got revived because there all ready in Valhalla. So they wake up in there beds and then rush to get the best seats in the dinning room. Tonight there was a new Valkyrie is joining them because of her bravery of fighting three wolves of at a time. Then magnus and Sam where given a quest to go find thors hammer before doomsday/the end of the world 🌎. The went to bed and in the morning Sam said that they where goin to need to fly and magnus was very confused 🫤 . So magnus thought that jack was going to haft to hold him in the air which drains magnuses energy but they took an even cooler ride a fling horse. The location that they where going to find thors hammer is the under world which is h e double hockey sticks. The way they needed to get into the under world is only able to be found by a dwarf which is a type of elf that lives in the dark. So they have friends Blitzen which is a dwarf found a specific crack in a tower and a five foot square bellow them vaporized and they land in a pitch dark room. I really enjoyed this book because the book is about being adventurous into the unknown and it’s similar to a book that I really enjoyed. My favorite character in the book is Jack the sword because he is able to fly and change his appearance by changing into a necklace which I think is very cool. “A girl on the screen was fighting for her life because three wolves are attacking her she kills two but the last one gets her.” Pg 157 This quote is meaningfully to me because it shows being brave and having determination.