Rad Reading September

This months I read a book called Restart by Gordon Korman. The school is where Chase Ambrose used to bully Joel Weber. Chase house was a big deal in his life when he fell of the roof of his house and got amnesia.

I liked to reading this book because it had a lot of action and it was cool to reflect of the book because Chase Ambrose is the same age as me.

My favorite character was Chase Ambrose because he was the same age and he was the main character. Chase Ambrose was caring by visiting Mr. Solway witch was an elder.

My favorite quote from the book was at the end of the story where Mr. Solway says “I am an old man who can’t always remember, your a young boy who has amnesia; who do you think they believe?”. This quote was my favorite because it was funny and a good way to rap up the end of the book.

2 thoughts on “Rad Reading September”

1. Aydan, I would love for you to remember to italicize the title of the book. Also, there is a lot more to the plot than that which you could share about…like Chase figures out who he is through a series of events, learning to like himself again, relationships/friendships that he builds. I would also love to know more about why you liked this book. Finally, you need to remember a quote and an explanation to back up why you chose the character trait. Be sure to use the instructions, examples and check list to help you!

2. I agree! There is so much more to the story! It was fun reading it with you and watching Chase transform after his accident.